These carbide plates are also named as sheet, square plate, flat stock, and flat bar. They are manufactured of tungsten carbide, which is harder than many materials in terms of corrosion resistance and wear resistance. They are extensively used to machine long-lasting tools or wear parts.
GooCarbide plate material gains its wear properties through its optimal cobalt concentration and HIP sintering. That’s why Goocarbide plate is one of the best tungsten carbide plate available on the market.
You may have some questions about this carbide products. These typical questions below are asked by our long-standing clients.
– What properties does tungsten carbide plate have?
– What applications are these carbide plates used for?
– What are common dimensions of this item?
– What guarantee will you make if we purchase carbide plates from you?
What properties does tungsten carbide plate have?
*Additional grades and custom grades available as per request
Tungsten Carbide is a hard but brittle ceramic material which generally contains 6% to 10% cobalt, forms a tough Cermet (Ceramic-Metal). We develop material for use in cutting tools and electrolysis such as electrodes in EDM. All these uses require tungsten carbide to have a structure consists of particle crystals of a few microns in size within a ductile metal matrix. The matrix structure can withstand the high compressive stresses imposed during cutting, as well as having good wear at any temperatures. On top of that, tungsten carbide has a high resistance to thermal shock, so is tolerate to the severe temperature fluctuation.
In a nutshell, qualified tungsten carbide plate should include these following properties,
- excellent red toughness
- high hardness
- good wear resistance
- high elastic modulus
- high strength
- good chemical stability and corrosion proof
- Low impact toughness
- low expansion coefficient
- Nearly identical thermal conductivity to ferrous metal.
What applications are these carbide plates used for?
Due to raw tungsten carbide material sourced from Germany and our stringent quality control, our tungsten carbide products competently engage in many industries, such as:
- Electric power
- Mechanical machining
- Automobile industry
What are common dimensions of this item?
What guarantee will you make if we purchase carbide plates from you?
- We ensure all plates are sintered by vacuum sintering furnace and HIP machine with excellent specifications without any pore.
- We supply all ground carbide plate exactly according to your request of dimensional accuracy.
- Each batch of your items are under strict quality control of ISO standard.
- We promise the delivery time of your order is within 15 to 20 days.